check out our comfortable cushions check out the new remote control Jockey Wheel Lithium Batteries Learn more about Sat Phone Sales Learn more about our special Townsvile rates Learn more about our Pet Travel Accessories
Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: The Person Below Me (a bit of fun)
Vic


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2454
Date:
The Person Below Me (a bit of fun)


I saw this elsewhere, I make a post;

"The poster below me has a cat..."

Then the poster below me answers,

"No I don't but the person below me has a cat."  

Can be a yes answer too, but just keep the ball rolling, and remember as well as answering ask a question too.

I'll start; "The person below me snores...."



-- Edited by Vic on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 10:03:16 AM

__________________

Vic

Hi Ace Pop Top Campervan & A'Van A'Lite Camper Trailer.....

Khalil Gibran says "We tarry forward - not backward".

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 415
Date:

Like a Freight train ....

__________________
lynette and howard hall


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 180
Date:

No I don't, I sing like a bird!
The person below me, however, likes to base jump off tall buildings!

__________________

Live your dream.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2202
Date:

No, not me, you would have to drug me first.
The person below me, however, likes to wear their underwear on the outside -like superman.

__________________

Rosie



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2148
Date:

That is to cover the holes in my jeans!

The next poster has red hair!

Cheers Neil



__________________

Neil & Lynne
Pinjarra
Western Australia

MY17 Isuzu D-Max Dual Cab / 21' Silverline 21-65.3

1000w Solar: 400ah Lithium Battery: 2000/3000w Projecta IP2000 Inverter

Diesel Heater: SOG Toilet Kit: 2.5kw Fujitsu Split System A/c

 

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 782
Date:

No I don't, I like my grey hair - it gets me a seat on the train.
The next poster likes to skinny dip

Brenda.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 6513
Date:

No I don't, I'd scare the fish away.

But the next poster likes to eat raw fish.



__________________

Beth, now living on the Redcliffe Peninsula, SEQ.

 

 





Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 172
Date:

no I don't, they wriggle too much.
but the person below me like to build sandcastles!

__________________

Jean & Alex

don't just dream it!

our restoration:  http://ditzygypsy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=photos&action=display&thread=1250



Chief one feather

Status: Offline
Posts: 14108
Date:

How do you know, you must have been looking but the person below me likes to cook and eat pigs liver.

__________________

Live Life On Your Terms

DOUG  Chief One Feather  (Losing feathers with age)

TUG.......2014 Holden LT Colorado Twin Cab Ute with Canopy

DEN....... "Chief" Arrow CV  (with some changes)

 



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 362
Date:

I tried it but decided I didn't like it after all, too many calories, however the person below me likes to ride wild horses......

__________________

 

Sharon

Dream it, believe it, live it.

4WD with a ford ranger. The possibilities are endless.

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2202
Date:

Well, I like to dream of riding wild horses, but not when awake!

It seems, though, that the person below me has worked on a stud farm.

__________________

Rosie



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2506
Date:

That I have but not anymore, but the person below me likes to bungy jump........

__________________

What the heck, why not !



Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 74
Date:

Hell no! I much prefer a parachute but then the person below me might be in trouble if it doesn't open.

__________________

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3412
Date:

i'll be right. I'm wearing grandmars big bloomers, if the parachute does not work, I will use them and the person below me loves to eat a triple icecream on the beach 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3412
Date:

Vic wrote:

I saw this elsewhere, I make a post;

"The poster below me has a cat..."

Then the poster below me answers,

"No I don't but the person below me has a cat."  

Can be a yes answer too, but just keep the ball rolling, and remember as well as answering ask a question too.

I'll start; "The person below me snores...."

thanks Vic. this is a lot of fun. rocket n strop



-- Edited by Vic on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 10:03:16 AM


 



__________________
Vic


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2454
Date:

the rocket wrote:
Vic wrote:

I saw this elsewhere, I make a post;

"The poster below me has a cat..."

Then the poster below me answers,

"No I don't but the person below me has a cat."  

Can be a yes answer too, but just keep the ball rolling, and remember as well as answering ask a question too.

I'll start; "The person below me snores...."

thanks Vic. this is a lot of fun. rocket n strop



-- Edited by Vic on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 10:03:16 AM


 No worries Rocket, thanks for giving it a bump, don't forget the movie tonight


 Next answer and question,

Yes, I do love to do that Rocket....(love icecream)

Does anyone believe Wombat is a wombat or human?



-- Edited by Vic on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 05:00:21 PM

__________________

Vic

Hi Ace Pop Top Campervan & A'Van A'Lite Camper Trailer.....

Khalil Gibran says "We tarry forward - not backward".

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3412
Date:

Vic wrote:
the rocket wrote:
Vic wrote:

I saw this elsewhere, I make a post;

"The poster below me has a cat..."

Then the poster below me answers,

"No I don't but the person below me has a cat."  

Can be a yes answer too, but just keep the ball rolling, and remember as well as answering ask a question too.

I'll start; "The person below me snores...."

thanks Vic. this is a lot of fun. rocket n strop



-- Edited by Vic on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 10:03:16 AM


 No worries Rocket, thanks for giving it a bump, don't forget the movie tonight


 Next answer and question,

Yes, I do love to do that Rocket....(love icecream)

Does anyone believe Wombat is a wombat or human?

absolutely super human.thanks I had forgotten. Now have something to watch tonight. thanksVic. ok you like ice cream at the beach, now  pass it on vic. rocket n strop



-- Edited by Vic on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 05:00:21 PM


 



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 6513
Date:

I do believe Wombat is human but with wombat characterisitics.

I also believe that the next poster loves furry animals.



__________________

Beth, now living on the Redcliffe Peninsula, SEQ.

 

 





Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 460
Date:

I love furry animals to cuddle but the person below me loves to eat them!!

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 702
Date:

Yummy.

The person below me owns a Jeep.

Dustybiggrin

 



__________________

It's a big lovely country.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2202
Date:

Nope, own a ford...............wrong nah! nah! nah!

The person below has a recipe for triffle

__________________

Rosie



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 702
Date:

The person above me owns a Ford.

I don't have a recipe for anything other than a disaster.

The person below me is now confused.

Dustysmile



__________________

It's a big lovely country.



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3412
Date:

bit like my life. the person below me used to watch tom and jerry cartoon. rocket n strop

sorry had typos. now i'm confused



-- Edited by the rocket on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 07:49:23 PM

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 460
Date:

I used to watch tom and jerry with my dad - he would always roar laughing - but his favourite cartoon was Captain Caveman just like the person below

__________________


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 125
Date:

Wrong I like Wylie Coyote

The person below me loves cabage



__________________

Don't Follow me - I have NO Idea where I'm going!



Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 109
Date:

I like cabbage and I dont suffer any after effects
but the person below me does

__________________

Ford Ranger (with kayak on top) towing a 21ft Jurgens toilet and shower with room for a kitchen, dining and bedroom

 

My wife does all the driving

 

I just hold the steering wheel



Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 6513
Date:

Only if it's cooked with lots of garlic. But the next person likes to rub noses with Eskimos!



__________________

Beth, now living on the Redcliffe Peninsula, SEQ.

 

 





Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Date:

Never have, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't if I had the opportunity like the person below me who has travelled to very unusual places.



__________________
venus and hobie


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 460
Date:

well not yet, but dreaming of those unusual places. Like the person below me, I also need to get ready for work  hmm



__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 2506
Date:

Already working but the person below me is having a sickie............

__________________

What the heck, why not !

Page 1  >   Last »  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Purchase Grey Nomad bumper stickers Read our daily column, the Nomad News The Grey Nomad's Guidebook